Z Word, LLC, is ready to help you. Here’s how:
- Writing and editing services for internal and external communications
- Effective messaging for your target audience, web or print
- Professional copywriting with clean copy ready for use
- Accuracy and quality, working with style guide of your choice
- On time, every time, with quick turnaround for rush jobs
- Proofreading from first draft to final design layout
- Reasonable and competitive pricing
- All projects quoted in advance to fit your budget
- Cost-effective, saving you time to focus on your work
- More than 25 years of experience
- References and extensive portfolio available
Zinta Aistars is a bilingual author in English and Latvian. She has three books published in the Latvian language – Mala Kausa (In An Earthen Mug), a poetry collection; Olina (Little Egg), a children’s book; Ievainots Zelts (Wounded Gold), a novella and short story collection. She was the founder and editor-in-chief of the online literary magazine, The Smoking Poet, from 2006 until it closed its web doors in 2014.
Zinta is the creative director, writer and editor at Z WORD, LLC, a writing and editing service, established March 2012. Services include expertise in writing and editing ad copy; annual reports and company overviews; brochures, pamphlets and general marketing copy; articles for print and online publications; ghostwriting book manuscripts; book reviews; family history; Fortune magazine’s ranking applications (100 Best Places to Work); manuscript proofing and editing; marketing plans; media relations; newsletters; newspaper reporting; obituaries; press releases; profiles; proposals; resumes and cover letters; social media; web copy. Her work appears in many print and online magazines. She also provides photography services (the photo at left is an example of Zinta’s work).
Zinta is a regularly contributing writer to many local and regional publications, including Spectrum Health’s award-winning Health Beat. She is the host of the weekly radio shows, Between the Lines/Art Beat, about creativity and the arts in Southwest Michigan at WMUK 102.1 FM radio, an NPR affiliate station located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Visit Zinta on her Z Word, LLC business page at Facebook and LinkedIn. Listen to her WMUK interviews online.